Telling it like it is as I see the world around me.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Fighting the MAN

I have decided that FACEBOOK is not for me.
After about six months using this service I realized what a joke it really is.
I mean, what do I care about someone getting a new pig on their farmville farm.

I think the purpose of FACEBOOK is really eroding away. Initially, I thought FACEBOOK was cool, because you could see what everyone was up too. Then as I used it I came to discover that people wanted to be friends and then never communicated. I mean, how crazy is it for someone to ask you to be a friend, no comment and then never communicate.

I'm done with it and I'm sure I'm ahead of my time and people will soon realize what a @#$%^ waste of time FACEBOOK is.

If we want to communicate -- Lets do it -- Write someone, call someone or actually sit in front of someone and talk.

I'm not negative against anyone that like FACEBOOK.. I"m just saying it's a fake world and it's not for me.

I plan to go back to this blog.

At least I communicate and can discuss "The World as I See It"

No comments:

Pages

Followers