Telling it like it is as I see the world around me.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Locked in a Liquor Store
OK.. This just happened to me. Went to the liquor store outside of the hotel - $18.00 for a twelve pack - so I go in and get my beer and then set it on the counter. The lights are off and no one is around. I say, hello and nothing. I hear some keys jingling. I try to open the door and THE DOOR IS LOCKED. I'm actually LOCKED IN A LIQUOR STORE. I'm banging on the door yelling at the person to open the door. Lucky for me, she heard me, unlocked the door and then robbed my of $18.00. If I would have looked for beer about 20 more seconds I would have been there for the night. Image this - Me locked in a liquor store..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Pages
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(38)
-
▼
September
(21)
- Soup Was Good
- Color Corrections
- First Meal After Flave
- The Last Meal
- The Time Draws Near
- Flave Dinner Last Night
- Paul Newman Dead - Sad
- Esteban Guitar
- Flavor Wave Oven
- And Finally a Few More Yards
- Some Yard Pictures
- Got a Hotel Room Close to the Airpot Thursday Night
- Updates
- Back
- Locked in a Liquor Store
- A Couple More New Orleans Hotel Shots
- New Orleans
- Heres Your McCain Palin Ticket - McPalin
- And Now Politics
- Good Family Picture
- I'm on top of it!!
-
▼
September
(21)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. I hope you at least got your beer! :-D
lol I can't believe that. To funny!
"Don't go there during closing time," mom says.
That's crazy! Did you try to get the beer for free to "avoid a lawsuit over emotional damages"?
are you serious? you could have drank for free the whole nite!
Post a Comment